This ground-breaking, program provides life-long care for dogs whose elderly owners can no longer care for them due to illness, death or a move to a facility that does not allow pets. Now, pet parents can enjoy the company of their best friends, knowing they have a place reserved, in advance, where their canine companions can live out the rest of their lives in a safe, home-like environment. That place is at Ari’s Place, where pets receive all the love and care they deserve.
Each Pet Will:
- Be under the care of a licensed veterinarian.
- Receive immunizations, yearly medical exams and other services deemed necessary by our team.
- Enjoy high quality food, treats and natural supplements to help your pet live a long and happy life.
- Be provided with a quiet, cage-free area, a comfy bed and blanket.
- Enjoy social activities appropriate to their age and ability.
- Be free to roam the grounds daily with doggy door access to indoors.